A Big Holiday Sale is Here! 70-80% Discount on every Purchase This Holiday! How are you feeling? Aren’t you feeling great? I mean ”Wow” this is how we react whenever we come across to these type of advertisement on our favorite eCommerce site or any other. Because advertisement attracts us and so as a sale because we know that here we gonna save our penny for sure. But, the big news of the hour is Holiday is on count yappy. Holiday is somewhere the great opportunity for all type of businesses and eCommerce platform. This is the phase when you can upgrade your site’s conversion rate as well as gather a big crowd of audiences. And, this is the time when you add some more value to your business. Save these holidays as your great opportunity to earn more. What! Don’t you know how to utilize these holidays? Don’t worry just follow our valuable tips and see the change and growth.
Here’s the 7 sure fire ways discussed by the Most foremost Magento 2 eCommerce web development company in India to Get More From Your eCommerce Website This Holiday Season
1) Discount, Discount, and Discount: Yeah! Are holidays the best push for your business isn’t? Okay, so what I was saying in the meantime of special or festive holidays offer lots and lots of discount on various products. As discount or sale attract customers anytime but you have to put this on the top list. Diwali is one of the great occasion when people do lots of expense as well as invest in something big. And, that can be the greatest opportunity for the eCommerce website to cherish the moment. Try to put more focus on your approach that how you deal with this to attract more customers. Also, decide the discounts and offers or deals better than your rival sites so that the client couldn’t go for a second thought.
2) Advertise on Social Media: Yes, and the most grasping weapon to showcase or advertise any deal is the social media. It’s the brilliant platform where you can convey your message to the mass without any hesitation and problem, and you know it very well. Social sites such as of course, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, Pinterest, Flickr, Reddit, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Quora, Viber and so many other options. These social sites have become the promotion platforms for every single business nowadays. Therefore, utilize it on the time of Diwali as well, so that you can get more crowd.
3) Offer Freebies & Gifts Along with the substantial discount try and offer them some goodies and the gifts. Everyone like a gift and that too when they are getting as a surprise. Therefore, the moral of the story is you need to create a great impression on your clients while providing gifts and goodies. And, this you can access at the time of special holidays and festive seasons. Also, try to make your gifts visible on the site otherwise it may go in a wrong direction. If possible try to provide gift wrapping option beside the product consumer is purchasing to sending to their loved ones. It helps in putting a great impression on customers.
4) Enhance site with a holiday theme: You must have heard of ”First Impression is The Last Impression”. And, same goes with the eCommerce site, the main punch of saying this is, you should give your website a festive touch. That will attract as many customers as you want because of the presentation you are showing. Giving your site a festive touch with the respected theme can enhance your conversion rate. The presentation is the most important part you know it. And, this can be the add-on for your site.
5) Upgrade SEO: Imagine you are browsing an online shopping site and suddenly the site starts loading and gets slow for some reason. Are you gonna stay there or make yourself ready for the instant switch to the another one? Yes, now you got me, at the time of holidays offer phase try to keep your website updated with high speed. Also, make your SEO, ie. Search Engine Optimization upgraded so that that client can search their products properly and easily. Don’t keep it on back stage because it is the backbone of your site to be visible to the people who all are googling it. Make them reliable and comfortable with the proper keyword searches.
6) Offer Free Delivery: People feel more relax when they see a product they can get with free delivery charges. It feels like wow and this is one of the great factors which can affect your site’s conversion rating. Because add-on delivery charges with the product actually make you feel bad and can impose to change client’s decision of purchasing your product. Therefore, at least for the festive offer sake try and provide free shipping services for your customers and the clients.
7) Instant Feedback: At the time of heavy selling on your site, there are gathering of so many clients which can create a hustle online. And, it can create minor issues and for that, if any customer quoted a question then it’s your responsibility to reply them as soon as possible otherwise the impression can go wrong. Always make your customers happy with the fantastic services and that can only fetch more and more customers.
Final Words, Well what are you thinking now just grab these useful eCommerce tips to boost sales and make your way clear direct to the seek higher response and traffic and of course the lot more customers. This is how you can achieve the way you want it to be.